Location: Wayne, NJ and Fort Lee, NJ
total audio visual and lighting system solution
The sanctuary had poor acoustics that could not deliver clear speech to the audience. There was also a lack of a monitoring system for musicians as well as a lack of stage lights. To solve this, we installed JBL’s line-array speakers, a Yamaha 48-channel Digital Mixer with remote stage-box, Aviom personal monitoring, along with 12 stage wedge speakers. As an added finish, we installed Broadway acoustic panels in order to absorb unnecessary reverberation.
For the stage lighting, we designed a total of 52 lighting fixtures aimed at six separate sections on stage, all controlled by an ETC 40-channel lighting console.
Since 2011, Elpis Production has provided Total AVL System Care to 2 locations in NJ. To ensure top maintenance of all equipment, we provide user training every year for new media team volunteers.
- Yamaha M7CL-ES Digital Console with Stage Box (56 Total Mic in)
- JBL VT4887A, VT4881 Compact Line Array Loudspeaker System
- BSS Soundweb London Main System Signal Processor
- Aviom Personal Monitoring System
- Eiki LC-XL100A 5000 Lumens Projector
- ETC Element 40 Lighting Console
- ETC Source4 Jr. Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlight